How to hide points from the sketch?

The forum for Dassault Systemes CATIA- You can make Discussions, reply, questions and comments with design assistance, user help, data sharing, tips and tricks.
Post all of your knowledge, source links for CATIA to benefit other forum members. You may consider it also a product and industrial design forum. (Avoid spam)
lalsingh

How to hide points from the sketch?

Postby lalsingh » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:18 pm

Hello,
My name is lalsingh, I was stuck in a sketch were I took so many points and now I need to hide all those points. But they all are in 100s, so is there any simplest way to hide all these points then please-please tells me.

narshima

Re: How to hide points from the sketch?

Postby narshima » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:09 pm

Hello Lalsingh,
Hope you are doing well, :)
As you said that you need to hide several points from the sketch, so there is a tool named as “User Selection Filter” with the help of this tool you can select only points among the whole profile by dragging the cursor on it.Now you can easily hide or delete these points from the sketch. There are several options also in this tool like, “Curve”, “Surface”, and “Volume” etc. which will act as per the requirement. So this wills makes you easier to select curves, points, surfaces etc.

Return to “CATIA”