Scene editor for render?

The forum for Siemens Unigraphics (UG NX) : You may consider it a product and industrial design forum. Discuss, question, answer, and comment over Unigraphics and its features’ use. It is to design and user help, tips, tricks and data exchange; so the other members of the forum could get benefits. Share the information and resource links for Unigraphics but avoid spam.
anita

Scene editor for render?

Postby anita » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:38 pm

Hello this is Anita,
can someone help me how can changed the Scene in Scene Editor for Render?

ganesh

Re: Scene editor for render?

Postby ganesh » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:39 pm

Hello anita,
For creating the best quality of image or creating a best quality effect in UG while using Render Option go to MENU – View- Visualization – Scene Editor and then select the image which you need in the background of your object. By doing this you can simple add or create so many different images as per your requirement.

nitin

Postby nitin » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:20 pm

Hello every one I am Nitin,
I was stuck in a problem while using rendering in Unigraphic. I want to change the current view of camera. I search on internet, I got a solution that by using of Replace we can change it but I am unable to use that, So please tell me how it will going to use?
Last edited by nitin on Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ganesh

Postby ganesh » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:00 pm

Hi nitin,
I am ganesh
The problem which you are facing can resolve easily. Just change the current camera view and go to view option and then Layout over there you will get replace view option. And by selecting the image which you want in your background can easily going to be replace.

Return to “UNIGRAPHICS”